Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Win for TANY after Bad Loss for Blazers

By Jonathan Ryan Davis

We found out today that my blog about the Blazers' first 21 games won the inaugural Blazers Blogger Network Blogging Contest!  Unfortunately, since I live in New York, I cannot attend the game tomorrow as a member of the media...but a win's a win's a win!  Below is the email I received from Sarah from the Blazers.





After last night's brutal defeat to the Thunder, it was nice to get some good news tonight (other than hearing that the NBA decided to say, "oops, my bad," about the phantom goal tending at the end of the game.  Winning the contest must be a sign that things are about to turn around for our beloved red, black, and white.

Thanks for everyone's support throughout our run at TANY and a special shout out to Zach Putnam who encouraged me to submit an article for the competition!

Go Blazers!

No comments:

Post a Comment